The Boneyard
  • June 18, 2021, 11:05:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I've been having problems with spammers. So I'm afraid that registrations will be by invitation only for a while. If you know me or someone here and would like an invite ..email me ;)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2021, 11:05:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Greydog

July 03, 2015, 03:17:26 PM
heh ...mail is fixed ..never turned it on  ;D

Greydog

July 02, 2015, 06:20:36 PM
He's having the same login problems you were having. Ima need to fix that ;)

Tig

July 02, 2015, 04:41:09 PM
He's active at my place, WTF?

Greydog

July 01, 2015, 04:30:17 PM
it's alright ...need to get Mako in here now.

Tig

June 30, 2015, 09:42:24 PM
Whut up, sorry it took so long.

Show 50 latest

News

I've been having problems with spammers. So I'm afraid that registrations will be by invitation only for a while. If you know me or someone here and would like an invite ..email me ;)

Author Topic: Valheim  (Read 195 times)

Mako

• Lead Dog
  • Old Dog
  • AKA Dapu/Derkam
    • View Profile
    • Cutthroat Vets Forum
Valheim
« on: March 23, 2021, 12:19:51 AM »

Saw that you picked this up too, Grey. It's a really good game, and getting better as it isn't even finished yet.

The best part is that you can play it co-op. I'll PM you the link to my map and if you see me online feel free to log in.

I haven't been in game as much lately as I was. Got my second vaccine shot and it made me sick last weekend, and have had a bunch of other things to deal with since. If I'm showing in game I'm usually on my server. Been busy exploring and building my main base. :)

Greydog

• Grey Ol' Dog
  • Administrator
  • Old Dog
    • View Profile
    • the Boneyard
Re: Valheim
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 07:08:57 PM »

Yeah, I have a friend at work that plays it as well. I did check it out but at the moment I'm kinda deep into Fallout 76 and I still play UWO off and on as well.

I did like what I saw and was able to build my first stone axe in the first 5 minutes so I've got a feeling I should be able to handle the learning curve. I'll check it out again soon, I'm just afraid I'll like it too much ..lol
I plan on living forever ,,so far so good

Mako

• Lead Dog
  • Old Dog
  • AKA Dapu/Derkam
    • View Profile
    • Cutthroat Vets Forum
Re: Valheim
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 10:29:06 AM »

Oh yeah, you will!  ;D

I'm having a blast just exploring and building my base. I've still only defeated the first boss so have quite a ways to go. There's only one other friend playing it so far and he's way ahead of me - almost all the way through. Was hoping Tig and a few others would pick it up, but they haven't so far.

I've been playing it a lot the last few weeks, though my internet has been messed up so not going 'online'. Think it will be one of those games I keep going back to, like M&B/Bannerlord. Been playing that the last couple of days to check out the updates they've made over the last couple of months, but will be going back to Valheim soon'ish.

Will try to remember to show online when I do play it, though. Just shoot me a message when you're ready to play it and I'll help you out.

5 Guests, 0 Users

Recent Posts

Members
  • Total Members: 11
  • Latest: Sieg
Stats
  • Total Posts: 817
  • Total Topics: 72
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 38
  • (May 03, 2020, 10:40:21 PM)
Users Online