The Boneyard
  • October 02, 2022, 09:54:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I've been having problems with spammers. So I'm afraid that registrations will be by invitation only for a while. If you know me or someone here and would like an invite ..email me ;)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2022, 09:54:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Greydog

July 03, 2015, 03:17:26 PM
heh ...mail is fixed ..never turned it on  ;D

Greydog

July 02, 2015, 06:20:36 PM
He's having the same login problems you were having. Ima need to fix that ;)

Tig

July 02, 2015, 04:41:09 PM
He's active at my place, WTF?

Greydog

July 01, 2015, 04:30:17 PM
it's alright ...need to get Mako in here now.

Tig

June 30, 2015, 09:42:24 PM
Whut up, sorry it took so long.

Show 50 latest

News

I've been having problems with spammers. So I'm afraid that registrations will be by invitation only for a while. If you know me or someone here and would like an invite ..email me ;)
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Star Wars: The Old Republic  (Read 8998 times)

Mako

• Lead Dog
  • Old Dog
  • AKA Dapu/Derkam
    • View Profile
    • Cutthroat Vets Forum
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 11:29:54 AM »

Yep, finished Coruscant last night and got to lvl 28. As a free account I have to unlock the ship storage. If I save up the store credit I will eventually be able to unlock it, but will take a long time. Ugh... That's really the first thing that is really annoying. Was looking forward to 80 storage slots! lol

They also mentioned there is a limit to how many credits you can make in game, but need to find out exactly how much. Was able to unlock most of my stronghold, but not sure if I can save up 250k, or especially the 1 mil needed for the last couple of areas.

Also went back to Tython and finished a Heroic quest I hadn't done (last thing there), and so also found the Datacrons there. Cool! That's amazing how they made those secret places hidden off by themselves! I'm glad you told me about them because I doubt I would have come across many on my own if I weren't looking for them. Might have just found one or two accidentally.

Finished everything on Coruscant quest-wise. Just need to go back and get the Datacrons. Also the one at the Republic Fleet. Flew to Ord Mantell, but haven't started anything there yet.

Will need to get Derkam leveled up some, too, as Jedi Consular is more fun playing around others. I like how you can heal people easily. Makes me feel like a real Jedi being able to help out newbies or those in need.  :)

Greydog

• Grey Ol' Dog
  • Administrator
  • Old Dog
    • View Profile
    • the Boneyard
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 09:17:47 PM »

The Ord Mantell quest is just a single quest, your next quest areas will be Taris and Nar Shadaa. Let me know when you're done with Taris. There's a matrix shard there that requires two people to get ..all of my toons still need it ..lol

You know it's really worth it to make one purchase from the store as it opens up a lot of stuff. I did some digging and came up with this link to an explanation of the differences.
https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/wiki/f2p

I would suggest spending $20 on cc's and then using them on a stronghold utility decoration pack and a couple unlocks. I think you will be glad you did.

I plan on living forever ,,so far so good

Mako

• Lead Dog
  • Old Dog
  • AKA Dapu/Derkam
    • View Profile
    • Cutthroat Vets Forum
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 11:38:47 PM »

Well, that will have to wait. Don't really have any extra money at the moment to spend. On a very tight budget. Once I can I can assure you I'll buy some CC's or even sub for a month to unlock things. Maybe even both!

Basically until I do it looks like the highest lvl I can get to is 50 for my characters and some other limits. That's not too bad, really. Probably gives me a little time before I'd reach that on both of them, anyway. Won't be able to log in and grind every night. I'll just do everything available to me until then. :)

Mako

• Lead Dog
  • Old Dog
  • AKA Dapu/Derkam
    • View Profile
    • Cutthroat Vets Forum
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2017, 01:30:05 PM »

Wow... I haven't been able to play TOR for a few nights. Finally got in last night and got Derkam up to lvl 10.

Also finally saw Rogue One yesterday. Awesome! That was so good!  ;D

Greydog

• Grey Ol' Dog
  • Administrator
  • Old Dog
    • View Profile
    • the Boneyard
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 07:25:40 PM »

I told you you'd like it :)

Greydog

• Grey Ol' Dog
  • Administrator
  • Old Dog
    • View Profile
    • the Boneyard
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2017, 06:46:15 PM »

Just heard they came up with a title for ep:8 ..."The Last Jedi"

Guess I'll have to do a little search and see what is behind it!

Mako

• Lead Dog
  • Old Dog
  • AKA Dapu/Derkam
    • View Profile
    • Cutthroat Vets Forum
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 08:56:02 PM »

Yeah, saw that!

Some people think they may write out Jedi/Sith, and just have Force users or something like that. Though Luke was "the last Jedi" in the original trilogy, so maybe it's because he's the last one again and has to rebuild again? Or maybe Rey is this time? Just doesn't make sense to me to write out the Jedi from Star Wars...
Pages: 1 [2]

2 Guests, 0 Users

Recent Posts

Members
  • Total Members: 11
  • Latest: Sieg
Stats
  • Total Posts: 817
  • Total Topics: 72
  • Online Today: 6
  • Online Ever: 38
  • (May 03, 2020, 10:40:21 PM)